What’s New at The VR Hut?
We have been open for just over two months now. Your enthusiasm for our experience library has been outstanding. So, to keep it fresh, we are adding in three more titles. There is a bit of something for everyone with these three titles so I hope you get a chance to come in and enjoy them. Don’t forget… these are in addition to your current favourites. Here are the new titles and a description of each.
Nature Treks VR
In Nature Treks, create a forest full of fireflies, a serene meadow or an ancient stone circle. Command the weather or take control of the night with simple intuitive actions.
Escape into a world of peace, calm, and relaxation. Watch your surroundings react to the soundscape or play without music to experience the soothing sounds of nature all around you. Nature Treks VR is alive with animals, birds and other life.
• Discover over 50 different animals including Elephants, Lions, Whales, Gorillas, Butterflies, Rabbits, Stags, Fish, Foxes, Birds, Bears and many more…
• Explore with a range of locomotion options including blink teleport, free movement, snap rotation and arm-swinger
• Use the ‘creator orbs’ to create and shape your own world using the HTC Vive motion controllers
• Control weather and time of day
• Explore 11 breathtaking color themed environments with over 300 locations, across 5km2
• Each environment has been carefully crafted to influence specific emotional states
• Elements within the environments react procedurally to the audio, combining to create a powerful, emotional effect
• Turn off the music and experience a world filled with the calming, soothing sounds of nature
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT VR is the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
Decisive winner of dozens of VR Game of the Year awards, SUPERHOT VR is a title reimagined and redesigned from the ground up for VR and hand tracking controllers. The fruit of over three years of close cooperation between the critically acclaimed SUPERHOT Team and Oculus, SUPERHOT VR brings the intensely visceral action of SUPERHOT directly into your head and soul. And now also – directly into your Vive.
Built from the ground up for VR, Krieg is a team-based fantasy multiplayer competitive game.
Thrown into the middle of a war between The King’s Army and The Ancients, only the strongest will survive. This war of epic mercenaries and guardians will decide the fate of the realm.
A major component unique to Krieg is the various character specific movement abilities. Krieg utilizes 3-dimensional space in a way no other VR competitive multiplayer has before.
Artificial locomotion has the ability to bring the most competitive experience possible for VR only titles. We fully embraced this and understand this might not be for everyone.
These titles are currently available for you to experience. Note that Krieg (a new favourite of mine) is a multiplayer capable of up to ten players! Since we only have 6 Pods at The VR Hut, You can easily have a 3V3 battle amongst your friends.
Prices are $25 for 30 minutes and $45 for 60 minutes (tax included). You can book here to secure your preferred date and time. Welcome to Your Portal To Adventure